<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, July 10, 2009
OMG GUITAR HERO 5 IS GONNA BE AWESOME. But it's gonna be released in september too like Beatles: Rock Band, what the shit ): Why can't both be released in november or something. Anyway, looking forward to: The Killers, Arctic Monkey, Nirvana, Kings of Leon, Queen, Jimmy Eat World, Muse. There's more but those are the super exciting stuff (!!!). Still wish there was a Guitar Hero: Radiohead, maybe Nirvana.

Today I ponned amaths remedial because I felt like crap. Again, I feel damn old cos I've been getting tired easily. This week was a short school week what with Youth Day, yet I feel extremely drained. Maybe my brain's not functioning well after the june hols. I feel so tired all the time, I feel like I have no life.

Is it me or is school becoming a waste of time? Because most teachers have already finished the syllabus and are just going through prelim papers. Thing is, I forgot most things from the syllabus, can't do prelim papers and don't understand what the teachers try to explain. Most times, I just drift off into my dreamworld anyway. My life's screwed.
4:53 PM;